- Interactive posing and directing demonstrations — working with individuals, couples and groups
- Create flattering photos of anyone with any body type
- Communication skills to help even the most shy clients to relax and have fun
- How to make any setting look beautiful
- Learn how to take a variety of photos in one place, in a limited period of time
- Anticipating moments through each step of the wedding day
- Capturing candid moments (easy tips & tricks that will change the way you approach shooting)
- Controlling how your camera interprets ambient light + shooting in dark places
- Site-scouting and planning for the wedding day
- Marketing strategies for wedding photographers
- PLUS: A photo shoot with a model at the end of the day for practical, hands-on learning!
As a special bonus, all participants will receive additional password-protected tutorials online (a $400 value) to supplement the workshop.
2013 DATES & CITIES
COST: $575 CAD
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Sign up before April 1, 2013 and receive $50 off.
A $100 retainer is required to book your seat. The remainder is due one week before the workshop.
Monday, May 13 – Regina, Saskatchewan – Register Now!
Thursday, June 20 – Victoria, British Columbia – Register Now!
Monday, June 24 – Toronto, Ontario – Register Now!
Monday, July 22 – Calgary, Alberta – Register Now!